Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 9

My god, the amount of satisfaction I’m feeling right now is astronomical. Now THIS is how you do it

Fed-Kun's army
This is sooooooo cathartic. The father knew he was screwed, he knew that it wasn't just his reputation at stake but also his entire families well-being. The pure terror they felt was perfect.

Honestly i liked this better than blond bitch getting beaten up u could see her goddamn ego being shattered and that great on their faces ohh priceless🤩

Honestly i liked this better than the blonde bitch getting beaten cuz u can see her god forsaken ego being shattered and that fear on their faces ohhhhhhhhhh priceless!!!!!!🤩🤩🤩

I'm glad I kept reading after the first few chapters. My initial impression of this wasn't very good cuz I didn't like the little sister's character. I still don't to be perfectly honestly but the main character is making up for it. I hope this gets better from here cuz it really feels like one of those manga checkpoints where everything goes horribly wrong after that chapter..

It was really confusing at the start with all the perspective changes but damn it was worth it keep on reading

Users who are viewing this thread