Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 9

That was wholesome at the end and I like the way how he dealt with it.

MD@Home
Ijin reminds me of this guy

tenor.gif

Group Leader
don't really like the sister but i could probably deal with it to a certain extent ofc

Aggregator gang
@shmerdistor why needs violence when MC can solve the issue splendidly? I think you read too much chinese webtoon dude. 😂

The red haired guy already got trauma facing him and the blonde girl soon will got retribution that will make her face reality. Because I bet spoiled brat like her never even try to study and raise her academic scores. What about the naggy moms and the father? Heh, they won't even think trying to retaliate as MC will keep the evidence forever.

That blonde father's understand his position as politicians are like standing in a thin ice platform, many greedy people will loves to see him falling down from the top.

The point is, try to see from different perspective.

@Akxera To sum it up, was the problem solved? Yes, it was. Was the justice served? No, it wasn't. Being sent overseas is not punishment at all, unless they were sent into some shithole country. They still have money, their parents kept their high positions and authority. From the mc's viewpoint his actions were successful, his family is safe and that's all he cares for, not punishment or revenge. But from general point of view( not family-centred), it was indeed unsatisfying as hell, the brats left almost unscathed and so did their parents, enabling them to do bad deeds(corrupted politician will definitely do something bad) in the future. So yeah, from more egotistical point of view, situation resolved positively, but if we consider a greater good or outsider's perspective, it was a failure.

I was eagerly waiting for that sweet, cold, dish of revenge to be served...

Only to be served this steaming pile of horseshit.

Why? Why not crack their bones? Is it a problem with realism, as in he wouldn't get away with it? But it's a comic, it doesn't have to be realistic!

Is it because the publishers of this comic (naver or whatever) refuse to show figures of authority getting thrashed? Is that why teachers and police and politicians never get their ass kicked in korean webtoons even though they 200% deserve it?

Aaah, I hope the mom is as unsatisfied as I am and kidnaps the sister or something. I really want to see her get a fistful.

@Akxera
why needs violence when MC can solve the issue splendidly? I think you read too much chinese webtoon dude. 😂
> Comic about a kid who grows up as a mercenary in a war-torn country and comes back to a "peaceful" country.
> "Let's watch him peacefully resolve all his issues!"

Fpk

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WE ARE ONLY AT CHAPTER 9 BUT HELLL YEAH! The author did not drag the whole ordeal out.

Dex-chan lover
i have to say this is the best part of the series by far... he is a professional to the core...

Dex-chan lover
@PoopSniffer Neither the brother nor the sister desired vengeance, The Sister most of all just wanted to be left alone and to be happy. The MC also doesn't care to get revenge beyond getting them to stop. Why risk hurting them and in turn hurting himself and his family when he can permanently solve the problem without trouble?

GEEEEEEEEEEEEET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKT BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTCHEEEEEEEES!!! I FEEL SO DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

I got an erection...

Users who are viewing this thread