Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 9

Yes, yes, yes this all going well. Booting the brats overseas and happy family time. Tis a shame that blonde bitch did not properly suffer but alas I cannot interfere with the plot. Also the mc's ears....... a bit odd.

this dude really walked into a politician's office and told him what to do I'm dead 💀

Happy about him finding a different way to punish that nasty bitch, but I'm a bit upset he let her corrupt mom and dad go. If we're lucky, he'll leak the videos.

Pace is good, action is straight to the point, no dull moments. I just wonder where this story is really going to go

Fed-Kun's army
unlike his idiot family the father know a thing or two about staying the fuck outa of trouble ... like a politition

I was never expecting such a wholesome scene in this manhua. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

I won't hide that I think they got away too easily by going overseas after what they have done. 😶

But still, the chapter was nice, thanks for the translation.

Ah what a spineless dad. He should have fought back so we get to see more ass kicking. Mama bully should have stepped more out of line as well. Pity.

Hope blondie has more brains than the two combined and tries her luck from overseas.

Just really praying this doesn't go into a cultivation tangent since it'll suck ass then.

Dex-chan lover
A story with an MC who will use every fiber of his body to actually do justice? Count me in, this was an amazing ride

Users who are viewing this thread