Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 9

I think it's impossible for him to use his connection with army, i mean he's here to do some mission and only handfull of ppl know that. He's technically a spy right now

Dex-chan lover
I ship the siblings, i know i shouldn't but the dominos are just lined up perfectly.

Fed-Kun's army
Fck, I'm so fcking disappointed. Why this type of story always give a light slap to the true perpetrators. Fck! he can beat up the body guard but not this type of bitche$? are you kidding me! Do you think that blond bitch and his family will learn from this shit? if that girl transfer she will do that shit again to other people. FCK! he should break an arm or two.

He beat the shit out of the blonde brother because he thought that he is the one who do that to her sister. But when he face to face with the blonde bitch HE DOES NOTHING??? ARe you kidding me???

How many times he ignored this bitch? 4 times? why? because she is a girl? so you can beat up males but it will be different if they are girls? no matter what the fcking shit the girl do it is okay for some fcking reasons?

bruh, this author is a fcking simp dude

Fed-Kun's army
@shmerdistor her parents have direct connections to gangsters, police etc so injuring her would only escalate the problem and lead to more conflict, which was something he was supposed to avoid in the first place. You have to remember that he only wanted them to stop bulling his sister, not to fucking kill them.

Fed-Kun's army
@MrxxNebula
First of all, I never said kill them. I'm satisfied with a Bitch slap (10 plus to be exact )to know where she belongs (which the MC never do because some plot said so). Second, I know what are the bitch family can do, however hurting the girl will escalate the peoblem? are you kidding me? he beat the shit out of his brother even tho he is not clearly at fault to what happens to his sister but everyone is okay about it but doing it to a girl even though it was clearly her fault is a different matter?
idk man, that girl receive too much Godexmachina already. from MC not doing anyhing at first, MC sister preventing it, and her slipping to the ground.

Seriously this thing is getting anoying, everytime the bitch get away unscratched she always do something stupid. Even at the end she just receive some very light punishment and I doubt she learn something from it.

I hope the author don't do this shit again. Just because they are a girl doesn't mean they are invulnerable even if they do something stupid.

i see y’all are having debates on who knows what (cos i’m too lazy to read the comments lmao) BUT HIS SIDE PROFILE IS LITERALLY PHINEAS ACNIENDJWIWM-

Aggregator gang
I actually like MC’s course of actions.
He solved the sister’s situation by sending them oversea without turning into a total dick and ruining his character image unlike what some readers/edgelords suggested.
I can understand the frustration though. The bitch does deserve the beating and considering her brother’s warning, she might get one soon. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread