Mercenary Enrollment

Group Leader
We are 5 chapters late to the raw and I don't think we gonna close the gap due to what happened lately with Naver :(

Power Uploader
@Hmnny20 those "5" chaps are behind a paywall only available to people with korean account and its only viewable on the phone app, + more risk for us that have our own website for posting them. If u have a way to get us full quality chapters feel free to send me them and i'll translate and release them. ;D

Group Leader
@dinqee I know that as well, and apparently that would be way difficult since they're banning Suspicious accounts, but there is an Arabic team that released 5 chapters so far if you're interested >:

Double-page supporter
Decent start, I only hope the Romance is good, no clingy or ordinary girl please.

And please no drama sh*t, fighting with delinquents shouldn't be that difficult lol. I just hope MC isn't 'forced' around by his 'superiors' at least hired him as he's a mercenary instead lol.

@Hmnny20 What happen to Naver?

Group Leader
I get to know a raw provider and it's 1$ per chap but I'm still minor and can't afford it... if intrested DM me ^^ @dinqee
@UnknownSaint111 the defense mechanism has increased and it became way more difficult to obtain their chaps.

I like the premise... I remember a similar movie. Anyone here who can recommend similar mangas?

Any link for raws? Or other version that already surpass this rilis?
Just check the web where I usually read raw manhwa, but this manhwa still not available there..

Double-page supporter
Did the translator buy the chapters? Damn we gotta donate to him. To go that far...

@Cencourang Only naver and koreans are very strict so no raws are leak. Thank the translator

Very great pacing! I'm trembling from how much anger this provoked in me. Fuck all of them up!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread