Mercenary Enrollment

Dammit, this sibling love is just too beautiful. It's so sweet. Gimme all the crazy, eyerolling scenarios you got, I don't care, just want to see these two bond and grow together.

Is this series just about fighting random school bullies? Bah, boring. Why is every Korean high school story about bullying.

This is really good. I'm glad I happened across it, but at the same time I wish I had found it later so there was more to read, if that makes sense.

I hope that rich bitch stays away from him

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I hope that rich bitch stays away from him

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Nolancw i assume you talk about MC, Are you reading the same manhwa as the rest of us?

Lemme get this straight, so your saying MC that
beat the sht out a platoon of badguys, some have been criminal for years and some even have some sort of military training, beat them with his barehand silently and came out barely any scratch,, and you consider it as weak loser ??

Just because MC show his feelings, doesn't mean its a weakness.

imo, that's chara development to make him appealing to be more like "normal" human being and show the horror MC been through for past decade.

The mc was probably living in Libya considering there was black Africans and Arabs, that or in eastern Mauritania (where ISIS is).

Users who are viewing this thread