Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 111 - Feel Free to Shoot My Head Off If You Disagree.

Dex-chan lover
Another prick to underestimate the MC. Lets see how this will play out.

Group Leader
@panzerMassX
But the MC is told so when he gets killed... something about there being no signs of life left in the car?
God this author is so bad....

Dex-chan lover
Major
This bad guy isn't actually there. He'susing a robot clone while being in a different location. Unlike the others, he was smart enough to realize that he can't stop Mu Siyun.

Dex-chan lover
wait what the author didn't realize he killed the professor? DAFUQ?!

@Allexio @PanzerMassX They was the car behind the professor and when they got to the the crash site thats when she said There's no heartbeat. All the passengers have died. So the MC was there and knows the professor is dead. (chapter 75 pages 7)

Dex-chan lover
Nope! That's not just an ordinary angel he has for a bodyguard :v

Allen: "I guess you can blame the author for not realizing they have already killed him" .... or perhaps they didnt ? *wink wink*

Group Leader
@karoto94
yeah...
now that I think about it seems awfully racist to me...
This might be the point where this series becomes too stupid for me to continue. the author clearly doesn't give a fuck, why should I...

Dex-chan lover
@allenallenallen333 The only reason I can think of is that he's making a reference to the professor because the professor always found an issue with everything he did but mentioning him in an ironic way.

@allenallenallen333 I hope you're having fun doing all the work :D Its amazing that you can do so much and blaze through the chapters like crazy. Seriously.. whats the secret? Are you just hard working, or are you enjoying this or what? What's your mindset while doing all of this?

Users who are viewing this thread