Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 113 - Foster Father Smiles a Little

Dex-chan lover
I never read where the new planet lord gets killed but
this planet lord is not going to die so easily.

I'm still confused why the 3 great fleet has the same elders but they're on bad terms? I thought they have different elders at first.

Dex-chan lover
@REDS, I see it more like the US Congress holding purse strings and influence over the US Army, Marines, and Air Force, each separate groups in the US military service but working for one goal; the protection of the USA. Likewise, these three fleets are still humanity's protection from invaders and other threats. They are supposed to serve the greater interests of humanity.

Dex-chan lover
anyone else confused about how the elders knew of Mu Siyun from the get-go and used two fleets to try and recruit him

@isoycrazy yeah, but are they on bad term at each other tho? What i mean is, usually in wuxia manhua they have their own elder in their own sects. It's makes sense if different sects are on bad terms with each other. While, those manhua have some kind of elders organization/meeting, it's still between different elders sect isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
wait what?? did i miss something? or was that "the elders has been eyeing on mu siyun and sent crow woman and pink haired woman to get him" a spoiler?

the only part that includes "elder" that i remember is mu siyun meeting one of them with the internet thing and the elder looks like the daoist girl that likes mu siyun...

Dex-chan lover
@REDS while not on bad terms there is friction sometimes between the 3 yes.
the three fleets are actually all apart of the same alliance so perceiving them as clans
apart of the same sect would be a better analogy further it is stated that those 3 are
the only military of humanity meaning they are literally the only 3 military forces in this
universe that humanity uses

Power Uploader
@Tych @Redknight-9
The author never explained it, but here's my version. Mu Siyun studied at Daxia University, which is under the jurisdiction of Daxia's elders. They keep an eye on any potential candidate through a bunch of evaluations. Mu Siyun being the smartest one was probably ranked the highest. The only thing Mu Siyun lacked was initiative. He has to actually want to join the fleets out of his own free will. So minutes after he sent his resume, the elders sent two fleets for him.

@Shamz
That was implied in the previous chapter when the great elder was making flat breads and in this chapter on the last page.

Contributor
@REDS
I think @soycrazy is right but they didn't touch on the point that it is they don't necessarily hate each other it is more a rivalry between the fleets. Each one trying to prove who is better than the other, it is more an antagonistic relationship where fights might break out between them but in the long run they still have the same goals

Dex-chan lover
i shoulnt have said that ooh... i gone back at that chapter and the elder said that they were searching for one who was normal to manage something i cant remember... even tho i have just read it...

Dex-chan lover
Kill the sick fucks who hurt the lolis!!

Death to the loli's enemies!!

Users who are viewing this thread