Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 29 - On the Main Ship’s Deck

@episode
I don't think they (well aside from the guy that looks gone after that second wack from the incense holder) are done quite yet, and it wouldn't surprise me if they actually do end up with their innards out for display (or worse) with some more time. Especially given them furthering their sins by continuing the harassment after the successful battle and then shooting at one of his women- any of them, let alone a defenseless (well kinda...at that point...) loli.

Oh and if not clear, I agree that I'm looking forward to the reveal (if it happens like I expect) and the punishment that awaits them as their actions do far out weight the small injuries they've gotten until now. Getting excited now sorry for rambling lol

Edited to note the one guy who may already be done for after that last smash- his punishment may be done lol.

@SuppeBargeld
I think it is basically as @Cyoteblack said. From the start he has shown that he will at least try to defend women- first goddess fight with the chair- even when totally out of his 'depth.' Same when he hit Supervisor Dog for knocking sis' teeth out even when not wanting to reveal his true position and open to punishment for it.

Seeing his reactions there, along with his strong reaction to when he started to understand the truth of the fleets as slaughter houses used by the corrupt officials/leaders/etc. in power. Only now he saw it first hand, and it wasn't even for a proper battle tactic or important order or whatever, but all because of Dog and his underling's spite and arrogance, etc- a near perfect example of what is wrong with the fleet(s) allowing those cowards (his words) throw away their 'lessers' as they see them, for whayever they wish.
A lot of 'straw' built up and me thinks is about to break that Dog's (supervisor) back....the straw that broke the camel's.... bad joke lol.

i guess him saying he's the fleet admiral will wait until a few more chapters? or 10?

Double-page supporter
Pro tip : Remember the logo on the bullet it will be a hint for villain asshole company specialized in killing girls ("decay" bullet made for killing those girls) in the future.
Useful trivia : Usually weapon maker print their logo or something similar in their bullet to find the factory.
Source : Type military Headstamp in your favorite web browser.

Double-page supporter
Well I dont know about putting there intestines across the ship, but I am fine with painting the ship with their blood.

@Otakuman706 what I meant is, before he was always very emotional about the situation. In both fights he was just jumping on his opponent angrily. This time he seems completely indifferent, as if it's just business as usual. He should not be this used to violence yet.

@SuppeBargeld
Yeah, I won't argue that there is some truth in that, although I still think it fits his character and the changes he is undergoing. I do think he was a bit composed if he actually killed that guy with the incense holder, but given his experiences so far in the fleet, as well as whatever else he gained in the holy blood it doesn't surprise me. I don't know what he gained other than the 'equipment' but given his near immediate usage and control over his new powers I think there is at least some mental component. If it didn't change him in some way I would think his massive battle with the insect queen and offspring would have frieghtened him to say the least, but he remained composed throughout. Other than that I also think violence would be less 'shocking' to the humans of this universe- they stream massive battles with plenty of blood, violence, and doubtlessly many casualties on a regualr basis.

Fed-Kun's army
I officially think this MC IS FUCKING RAD! I was on the fence about him first, but bludgeoning that piece of trash to death firmly cements him as a good MC.

Dex-chan lover
@SuppeBargeld @Otakuman706 What the author is using is that he has been given the wisdom and knowledge is the empress and that has affected his personality. I'm sure everyone's figured it out bad on manwha but the Chinese culture cherishes gaining knowledge and wisdom as the source of power more than anything else.

Aggregator gang
lol11!!! like his clothes was shot and it came out unscathed !?!?
i know its a bitch to draw and color, but i like the little attention to detail kind

Users who are viewing this thread