Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 35 - Great Warlord Mu Siyun

@xaraphina If youre talking about Iron ladies, then WRONG, only girls can be Angels, its clearly explain even by the douchebags that tried to kill the MC in the previous chapter, with the exception of girls, anything else will be melted away by the holy blood, the only reason why he became an angel was because of that Mysterious existence wich ended up merging with the MC, and youre even DOUBLE WRONG, himiko IS that girl in the house

I wonder what kind of drugs youre on to even go as far as attempt to debunk any of these facts

@allenallenallen333 Something weird happened. I saw a bad translation of chapter 36. It was erased from the site but I saw it. Just thought you should know. The last part wasn't half bad. It was taken down within 10 minutes of being up.

did the public see him as the girl on the cover? I hope that gets explained why so many people think the Soul rank angel was a woman and that billboard showing a woman

Thanks allenallenallen333 . This was a good read. my first thoughts reading this was evangelion.

Ruthless characters are always the best, so tired of these boring beta "nice" guys in 99% of manga

Thank you very much for the chapter !!!

the revenge chapter was sooo satisfying
ahhhhh]hhhh
seeing that insects face ahhhhhh

the name really fits him Heavenly Defying Dragon King

Double-page supporter
AHaha, that dumb kid thinks his Himiko is so pure. Wait til he finds out how tainted she really is and her attempt to murder the MC resulted in her humiliation of being smacked down with a chair <3.

I dont understand why the covers on the billboard to be honest ? Has the character appeared yet ? I recall Allan say this is no genderbender, so thats not the MC. And we all know the soul angel is the MC. It has the be the Dragon empress taking human form ?

@Velsy now that I reread this on my phone and the picture was large enough, would say it is Ding Yuan. Same eyebrows, same face. Or maybe their daughter made on insect planet?

Users who are viewing this thread