Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 36 - Beiyang’s New Goddess

I don't know what the other guy was trying to do but I understood your translation better allen.

Aggregator gang
@allenallenallen333 thanks for the chapter, hope this doesn't interfere with your stuff.

now for the chapter, that was kind of a dumb reason for the autor to hide the fact that the soul tier was a guy, i mean everyone clearly saw a guy in the livestream and now all of a sudden all say it was a girl.........come on!!

thanks for the chapter! I can see a few plotholes but overall I love the story!

Power Uploader
eh whatever author changed his mind thats their prerogative. ive never seen a self-retcon so quick but hey, as long as its fun then why not. I assume its because nobody would believe a male can have that power and he decided its better to keep that a secret for now.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome job with the chapters.

Also on the flipside, story inconsistency is pretty common for webcomics. No surprises there.

Dex-chan lover
im guessing to keep on the low profile and the "only females can be the iron ladies" thingy... but damn how ironic xd "die pervert" "i want to do 3k iron ladies"... u can see the jealousy

Made an account to comment and thanks for the update and good luck on ur exams dont need to overdo it here

I see, thanks for the clarification, but really you sure are fast, if you really need time to rest you should

Dex-chan lover
Wait till you all see her in action.

She wrecks an entire ship while he's chilling and directing her. She also eventually takes a hiatus and becomes a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh... is it safe to say that this manga DO have gender bender?

I mean, manhua?

I mean, that particular third person pronoun is used in gender neutral, unknown gender, or idgaf about gender situations as well isn't it? And IIRC there's also been a movement to get rid of third person pronoun gender distinction in Chinese because there was only a distinction in writing but not in pronunciation.

Double-page supporter
It looks like the power of the #2 in a certain magical index"one main body multiple independent will that can be controlled."
The good thing : he can fuck himself.
The bad thing : Moral law do not exist for that.

Kinda new to this page but I just want to say the enjoy what you publish, and I hope to be seeing more soon?

Users who are viewing this thread