Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 42 - Foster Father Mu Went Undercover

Who is ten zhang copper mouth, Is she angel tier? And is she the housewife in some previous chap?

Group Leader
Probably a good choice to make up something to fill the bubble since otherwise half the people wouldn't read your end note and would complain that you left a speech bubble blank.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Allen are you improvising speech bubbles now? What's next, your going to write, draw and color a whole chapter?! ?

Well... As long as you make a good story out of empty bubbles... We shall believe. Praise the Allen-Sun

Fim

95 "Megagrams"? You mean "tonnes", right? 1000 grams is 1 kilogram, 1000 kilograms is 1 tonne.

edit: It's apparently written "tonne"

Power Uploader
@Fim
Yeah, I could probably get away with just saying "tons". But I want to make sure people in the U.S. know it's not the US tons, which is 2000 pounds or 907 kg. On second thought, maybe I'm just paranoid. I have to worry about culture differences, US/metric units differences, and blank speech bubbles. >.>

Supporter
Duuu the enemy this time think he is some kind of pharaoh? I want to puke -_-

Me

Dex-chan lover
Megagram is totally a valid unit. And it sounds awesome on top of it.

Group Leader
@Fim @allenallenallen333 I suppose you could avoid the renaming and confusion by using "Tonne" instead of "Ton" since that's a specifically metric measurement. However, Megagrams is a synonym and sounds way more grandiose and sci-fi-chique so I'm glad you went that route anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread