Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 53 - Soul Tier - Metal Battle Form

@loshi1505 He said one hour. Civilians also reported he helps old people cross roads, punishes bullies in schools, and crime rates went down by 20% on all across the globe... all because of allen. :)

Thanks for the release!
Don't know if I'm more invested in the angel's story or in the dumpling's one :D

??I just Wanna thank you. This is a great story. Love it. Hope you did well on your finals. I'm an expat living in Shanghai ?

OMG man you're a machine! Thanks for the upload dump! Things are really heating up, I wonder how the rest of the scum will react upon this Planet Lord being used to paint the deck red?

Aggregator gang
what is this "fusion process"?

can't recall from earlier chapters

Double-page supporter
Dumplings out for Allen. XD
I seriously appreciate the educational and fun credit pages, thank you!

@elbs, i don't remember which chapters, but it's basically a process for him to create more Soul Soldiers, a kind of weaponized clone personas he can control, which main purposes is to help with or even take on dangerous missions, like the planet conquest from before, so he doesn't need to send too much Angels on the frontlines and put them at risk. The ability to create and control these Soul Soldier is a special characteristic of a Soul-Tier Angel, and the MC is the only existing Soul-Tier at the moment, so this ability is unique to him.

To do this process, what he needs is a "High-Grade Material" and a "Earth-Tier Angel". This was implied back when he got the "Insect Queen Corpse" from the last planet conquest which is the "High-Grade Material" and lament that it seems he need an "Earth-Tier Angel" to fully process the material into Soul Soldier. It hasn't really explained in detail about how the process actually work or whether he actually need the Angel in question still alive or not nor what will happen to the said Angel after the process.

Narcasistic Admiral: Now now Allen, if you don't translate to your death you won't get any dumplings!

Double-page supporter
(this question isn't exactly related to the chapter)
so i want to know really, why he was selected as Fleet Admiral?

She died?!

You know, she doesn't have to die, really.

But author killed her so she become his soul soldier.

Man I’m enjoying this. The MC is not naive and impotent like the bullshit beta bitch MC japanese mangas have while still maintaining his humanity and is empathetic unlike the stupid sadistic shits MC chinese manhuas have.

Users who are viewing this thread