Metal Goddess Soldier

RIP indeed. Putting aside translation quality, the image size and quality is so much smaller and worse than here. Edit: you have to open the images individually in order to see them in their original size...

Thank you Allen for your exceptional work.

I just figured out why the official is starting from chapter 1 instead of paying allen some money and using his superb to ch 261 and then translating from there. its because there will be a glaringly obvious drop in quality when they go from Allen's high end translation to thier own low quality crappy translation. it will show that the "professional" translation for the joke it is. i will wait till "official" translation gets to where allen left off before read. will miss the fact pages that explained the puns and references (not sure they will translate the puns and other stuff right either)

can someone give a brief on happens next since will be a while till official catch up and cant look at raws cause pay wall

Group Leader
if Alan dropping this, then i will to. The official translation is utter garbage, the quality is bad. And rip title of the series and admiral Mu.

Allen we will miss you translating this and thank you for your hard work. i dont read many manhua this is the only one i come back too and would like to thank you again. :)

now i have to wait 256 days for them to catch up if they even do it that far. if it's daily upload like it says -.-

Dex-chan lover
Party is cancelled boys, see yall in year or two if the official translation even gets that far.

Thanks for the half a year or so Allen.

Nooo! The official translation is downright crap! The images must be scaled for reading on a phone or something, as they are really tiny on my screen...

its a bit disappointing but thanks Allen for translating this series. so is this series still continue with another translator or waiting till the official catch up with the last chapter from Allen ?

Users who are viewing this thread