Metal Goddess Soldier

I also want to know why this has the genderswap tag?

I literally refresh the genderswap tag everyday....so I need to know why before attempting this 500 chapters only to get nothing.

Last edited:
I also want to know why this has the genderswap tag?

I literally refresh the genderswap tag everyday....so I need to know why before attempting this 500 chapters only to get nothing.
dude genderbends into an iron lady at the beginning or at least thats how the recordings see him, dont know what happens after because story just got worst and worst but the chinese propaganda was funny to see though lmao.

A story that seemed promising, but the author got lost halfway through, mixing elements from so many stories that he lost focus, the story seems to have been written by someone very amateurish, the excess of mixed stories and repeated changes of scenery without explanation, repetition of drawings in some chapters, made the story dull and boring, of more than 500 chapters about 170 at most are usable.

Group Leader
I'm sorry to tell you that it's your insight that is falling off from my perspective. You don't understand the story, that's on you. Let me explain, yes this series include sci-fi and xianxia, like many others. What's unique though is the philosophical ideas it has that may offend people. As for the development part, first off, author started with the quick development of the MC. As the story progress, the MC's development is also progressing but slower than the start. However, at that same moment, author shows the perspective of significant side characters' development, I can understand development of those side characters take quite a long time for each of the significant side character, but it's needed for the story.

Users who are viewing this thread