Metal Goddess Soldier

Common people do more scans like the previous ones were doing 3 to 4 chapters every week that will be more interesting or atleast you can do 1 chapter per week. Thanks for the chapter though.

For those of you whom are unsure about this I highly recommend because the art is great, the the story is thought provoking. I dont know anything about Taoism or Buddhism but I still really enjoy this story, so you dont to understand the beliefs to still enjoy the story

Technology looks cool, but this art is dog shit. I would rather stare at a 2nd grader's crayon scribbling than this. Story isn't good either, there's no character growth for MC. Art is my main gripe. I have yet to find a manhua that can even lick the dirt off the boots of the best manga artists, and frankly, I'm disappointed.

Like most story's that come out of China this is just a power fantasy with little character development, lots of stupid people, the lemmings, and really ridiculous Sci-Fi armor.

Dex-chan lover
There is a harem tag, but I looked on fandom and Mi Siyun only has one love interest. Can someone tell me if there is really a harem and which girls are in it?

Aggregator gang
@johnpoop2529
No harem there. There is one love interest, that first girl who recruits him. Maybe another "heavenly grandmother" or something, but we only see them as friends. Harem is most likely because there are thousands of woman soldiers fighting for him

Fed-Kun's army
That's normal in a harem manga (manwua I'm not 100% sure of, but I can't see how a country would change that). Most harem manga have it where the protagonist is in love with one girl yet many others are vying for his attention. He can be "swayed" but in the end the main girl is who wins. Every manga has a different spin on it, and very few make a harem ending (which are normally open-ended).

It's unknown what's really going on in his head but from Chapter 1, Mu Siyun's been in love with Ding Yuan at least.

also to black elite, there's currently 330,000 people dead from covid in america, trump lost by a slim margin practically 49% to 51%, we live there now.

Users who are viewing this thread