Metal Goddess Soldier

How can all the character be so blind
Not counting the noble cause many of them let other ppl do their stuff but all military, merchant cant even tell if it is a fleet admiral or not is a wow. Does ppl even update their news there cause he is the admiral of one of the 3 strongest even if you dont count it as strongest smh

Yeah, I'm pretty confused about how no one ever recognizes him. I can only assume it's some bs like in the early chapter where everyone watching the video saw his female form, and for some reason he's always walking around with some kind of perceptual barrier that prevents assholes from recognizing him... the author just doesn't draw him differently every time to avoid confusing the audience. Either that, or every peasant loser they normally bully looks just like him, and they literally can't tell the difference.

Could be some kind of "aura" and/or "perception filter", Himiko and Ding Yuan do this too... there is also the "not expecting them to be here" part.

I kind of missed his first clone now. His "Heavenly Evil Dragon Queen" hasn't got screen time for at least almost hundred chapters now nor it's been even mentioned. I know that she is guarding the seventh prince. However, it almost looks like she has been killed off from the series(Not literally killed, but forgotten) :( .

@Shiikun
Seventh Prince and Dragons Queens tits made an appearance in chapter 239 page 6. It's not much but, it's still acknowledgement.

@Forgottenstorm13 Dragon Queen is a soul solider whose soul resides in Mu. Originally she was just a simple puppet that Mu could control and reside in but, it seems she is developing her own personality just like Xiao Pao. They are autonomous and can act on their own even though they take up a portion of Mu's brain power ( which he has plenty of). It might be possible to produce an heir but, its unknown since Jiuying is a holy race. In short it would basically be like fucking your average woman except he can control her when he wants to.

@doppler, I got the "perception filter" idea from Dr Who (and by extention, Torchwood). the "aura" part is a bit different, but still often used in fiction, sometime also called "vibes".

At long last, the pepe friends have evolved into... the long tongue bois! *Pokemon evolution music proceeds to congratulate you*

Ah good manhua ^^
this duo is pretty fun, and I like manga/manhua like that (talking about buddhist/chinese/japanese religions and folklore).

"should I leave you two alone?" great question, can't wait how they the respond

Thank you for translating this series. I hope you don't feel like you have to push yourself to do it. Such a thing can burn you out. I hope you find yourself in great health.

Dex-chan lover
@lonewolf "butt page? I'm not even mad XD"

Butt page, is that all you got how about:

End page
The end
End of chapter
Butt this is all I have

and lastly. Bend over and crack a veritical smile.

All and all it was a cute page.

Users who are viewing this thread