Metropolitan City's Yin Yang Miracle Doctor

@Agni well it's explained at the start if my memory is good, he discovered a godly island and survived there for some time and if that's not the true reason, then nobody know it and may be explained later, if not well who cares and just enjoy :)

Dex-chan lover
It's incredibly annoying and stupid that he's just continuously ignoring all these cultivators that keep coming after him, Going by what he's said in the story multiple times he could seemingly handle them with complete ease but he always acts like he forgets they exist right after they try to kill him and his friends.

"Bother me and next time I'll kill you." he says for the 1000th time, all talk and no action.

Power Uploader
or, he just don't bother about them cuz they are too weak? ever thought about that? Could be, you never knowwwww....

Dex-chan lover
@cloww no lol, it's just lazy writing pure and simple. Though I honestly don't know what I was expecting from anything Chinese.

Group Leader
Other translators: "we caught up to raws, gimme $500"
No one:
Literally no one:
cloww: "we caught up to raws, woops"

god bless this man

Karma is a bitch. Try to shame Mc shit happen knives are out get scared and hide behind gf.... Gf deicde to break up xDD

Thanks for your hard work
Please continue but it would be nice if you took over for rebirth of the urban cultivator please.

Users who are viewing this thread