Metropolitan City's Yin Yang Miracle Doctor

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I've seen very few manhua with a protagonist that stays humble, 99% of them gets some power and starts acting exactly as the villains they defeated in the previous 1000 or so chapters, even when the person they are triggering wasn't a true bad guy or they could have avoided any conflict but staying calm.
Manhua makes me believe that most of China population are people with anger issues that only want to start punching and kicking, and in case of a loss run away just to return a bit later for super revenge.
This is one of the reasons I find hard to stick to chinese comics, when the MC is fine at the start and we can emphatyze with it after some time they become villains, deliberately triggering people.

>>>>>>MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm.
I always said pain is a great teacher....
Hi Dr. Pain.

I suppose it would be more surprising if a manhua didn't throw in some poorly handled and gratuitous sexual violence.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the translator got harassed by someone thirsty for new chapters and they had to resort to end of chapter insults towards the guy.

Hey, Cloww. Keep up the good work. I really appreciate the fact that you transliterate instead of just translate and that your output is consistently high quality.

Above average but a lot of plotholes. I dont mind that too much, but i hope that side characters wont be forgotten.

Aggregator gang
This manga (or whatever local name is) isn't anything special. There is no character development. Forget about side characters, MC is basically a black slate. Nothing is known about him, he is here just to slap arrogant people in a face (usual wuxia).
Plot is non existent (worse than other wuxia stories), there is no indication to show where story is going. Everything goes with "MC goes to new place > Meets new people > People are arrogant > MC calls them rabbits and shows his power > Enemies feel regret > MC goes to new place".
When best thing in manga is art, and it is average at best you have to know that there isn't good in this manga. I wasted my time till came to this realization.

Also @oldestyoungperson girl was raped in a forest.

Great Story. Great Art. Great Trans. Thank You for your hard work in making the Art Work. Many great story's like this one be unread or lost, and unknown with out the many people who "Trans" these works into other Lang's for people to enjoy. Again, Thank You Greatly. From USA, Tenn.

are there any other better cover art for this?
it looks like he had a headache when the image is smaller (like in home/front page)

i thought it might be okay but oh boy i was very. very wrong

the writing is bad, the art is mediocre at best, and just generally extremely bad

only the desperate would read

To the question about whether there is rape or not:
Yes it does. Chapter 87-88, a random character is introduced whose sole purpose is to get raped then killed for a cheap way to stir up the audience and "sEt tHe mOoD." The rapist doesn't even get proper retribution, so it feels incredibly cheap in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread