Metropolitan Supremacy System

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 97, all he did to guys who beat people up near death is a light beating, what a fucking disappointment... Fucking shounen at it's finest. Writer just mimicking whatever's popular with no soul or brain, dropped.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I'm astonished how much more better this is than the chinese "system" or "change after accident" type series. It has a consistent plot and decent enough art. The comedy isn't overbearing either. Of course, it follows the typical beat up bad guy and get hot girls shtick but it isn't nearly as jarring as the other series like it. I am used to dumb fights with chinese series, this isn't even hitting bottom of the barrel. I'm definitely pleasantly surprised and look forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
The hell happened?
The artstyle is sligthly different, the way the story goes is different from the usual, the MC is wearing different clothes and the girls too, purple hair was revamped and made younger and when the shop had 3 girls in the previous chapter is only 2 now.
The author of the story changed the artist maybe?

Dex-chan lover
I daresay that this manhua was under some company and they changed both writer and artist, the change of style in both can almost be touched.
In chapter 111 the MC woke up and realized he got knocked down for using too much power in his x-ray, I call bullshit on that as he never had a MP bar in the 109 chapters before, the change of clothes was dumb, no reason for just swicthing between chapters, give a reason for him to have new stuff on.
I liked how the MC was just going around doing his own stuff and making villains pay but I smell a change to the plot, a bad and stupid one, making him unable to his is powers no stop could be a limit and the new author could start sending bad events against him one after the other as other cliche manhua do with him coming out of them barely safe sometime.
With the old direction the part I disliked most was when he turned into Usain Bolt, when superhuman protagonists use their undeserved powers or doping against athletes that worked their ass off I always turned off, doesn't matter if the chapter villain was the other runner.

So there are sites that steal his work and remove Madcat's credit page? you must be very dumb for do something like this... this is the net, the moment you do something similar you are finished because the author have always the original and the proves for show the ownership.

Sites go with the number of visuals and they always show the date and time when something is released in the site, you can't even say that you released that material before him because for be stolen mean that they have to take the material from an already release... dunno why do something like that, probably some people forgot the concept of "give credits of a labor to the one that do that", is like say make a commission to an artist and then release it as if you did the work itself when the artist have all the original files.

like the sage and wise say "none are the limits to human's idiocy and madness"

Fed-Kun's army
Wanna know who the Yangs is? check this
Yang Nins uncle is the God of commerce and Yang Nins mother is the illigimate daughter of the Yang family, the reason being he isn't included in the main family is bc his grandfathers wife do not want them in the family bc her husband cheated on her, but Yang Nins uncle and basically the rest of the family likes his mother, this is what I remember from an early chapter, he isn't rich he cannot use the money just the influence a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
The MC never used his surname as shield, it was all the people around him, is possible he himself doesn't know the influence it brings.
The art swap and possibly the writer change could have something to do with the chapter trashtalking the chinese government corruption, maybe the guys doing it originally left because they don't wanted to get demoted as citizens, or worse.

i am surprised how the would be heroine(girl on the cover) has been quickly discarded for high school drama....

Dex-chan lover
Not only they discarded the cover girl , the fake cat ears were never actually used.
I can only imagine that with the change of artist and writer whatever role she was planned to cover got scrapped.
There was the whole thing about someone sending a gang against her but now is a sub-plot that is getting forgotten.

Usual manhua problem, too many stories sandwiched together and the MC being one person can't follow them all and we readers left wondering what happened to Person B, this time is worse than usual for the staff change.

Users who are viewing this thread