Metropolitan System - Vol. 1 Ch. 147

Hey all,
Since cloww is down for the count today, I decided to do a translation of chapter 147.
First time, so cut me some slack in terms of the quality. Still kind of a cliffhanger, but enjoy! 😀

Chinese villains : v

Sends a gang to beat up a normal family and arrogantly threatens to kick them out of hospital/city and force their daughter into his bed, but as soon as someone he can't ignore steps in he goes all "It was just a big misunderstanding!"

@FrenzyMode
It's my guilty pleasure too, that's why I want to share it around a bit.

Although unfortunately I think we are nearing the end of source material, so that's kind of a shame. I think the latest chapter is like 157 or something.😭

EDIT: source material still appears to be ongoing, so it's not as though there will not be any more. It will just take a while and not be 5 chapters a day.

I must really commend cloww for doing 5 a day, cloww is actually insane.

@Zathz not trying to snipe cloww's manga. Just helping out a bit.

I have nothing to gain from sniping it, and cloww will likely release a better version tomorrow.

@Zathz no problem man. I've been reading this manga for a while, so I wanted to contribute a bit towards it.

@ryke08 all good, it's all about the community. I'm glad you're enjoying the manga.

God for what reason does the mc even have influence/power when he doesnt use it anyway 90% of the time, like come on someone is harassing his family in front of his eyes and what does he do ? Exactly Nothing .... and even if he says anything as soon as his Dad/Mom/Family says a single word he backs off immediately and continues to listen to the bullshit the other party has to say ..... I really like this manga but damn its getting more and more annoying the more the story continues/the more power/influence he gets.... 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

@Katakuri_Amon i think the mc trying hard to be a low profile
from what i see he's doesn't like to brag about any of his power ot wealth just like chapter before
he's said he's just a professor not a ceo of 1 of the top company

Double-page supporter
Why is he playing? Just deal with the old fool so that you can see the next nobodies that the loser invites sooner.

@Katakuri_Amon also this is why i like this manhua he got all that power and wealth but he's didnt be a dick everywhere
he can literally kill anyone with 1 punch except top martial artist

@SchneWe,
I think you should collaborate with Cloww and help him with transitions...
There are plenty of manhua in Chinese which are yet to be translated in English...
So I kinda request to translate
至尊神级系统 >140+ Chp
都市极品仙医 >315+ Chp
大剑神 >165+ Chp

They are all similar to this manhua..
OP - Mc... And other stuff like God tier system..

I really enjoying the story and I love how much they are updating can’t even be mad if they don’t update for an day or two because when they do they usually give 2 or 4 at an time

@Shifan I'll take a look at it, although I'll really have to optimise my workflow first. It takes me quite a while to do even a single chapter.

@Ultima4128 Ahaha, I don't have cloww's dedication lul. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread