Metropolitan System

Group Leader
Yes, we have complaints from other aggregate site, but I can't change that on those website since they direct copy it from here,On mangadex it is in English. We are not affiliated or involved in any other website except mangadex

ISSTH, meng hao, reliance sect, lord fifth and lord third... Was ISSTH realy that popular in china?

This is possibly the worst thing I've ever read and I love it.
Actually can't stop reading. Kill me.

I've always loved shitty cultivation manwha , and this is that mixed with gang theme , I love this too much

Group Leader
We will resume uploads on next week monday due to a public holiday for most of our crew. Selamat Hari Raya AidilFitri team Wordrain, for metropolitan system, we will upload 5 chapters to make up for the lack of uploads in the coming days. Tq for understanding. the uploads will come every few hours.

Group Leader
@Farrell Check our other project the peerless soldier, it has a similar city with badass mc setting trying to make use of his comando military skills in the normal urban world. We only have chapter 1 and 2 uploaded because we are still in the works.

47 chapters in and it's boring as hell. No conflict that the OP main character doesn't solve in a literal frame of a page and in the end doesn't do much but wander around with people who suck up to him. Nothing happening. Please don't even read this and waste your time.

Group Leader
@BionicCrow sorry you feel that way, perhaps come visit us again once we have more chapters for you to binge, this series is still ongoing and we will keep translating it as long as we can.

Users who are viewing this thread