Metropolitan System

@dummyaccount12345
Usually, NTR is for netorare. In other words, a cuckold or a kind of vowyer, someone who lets his loved one be taken away. Usually through sexual advances.
Telling that someone has a ntr habit might indicate that the person enjoys taking the loved one from someone or having his own taken away. Depends on the context.

@MarceloYuri
Oh, I know what NTR is. And I also think "abit" is not "habit", but "a bit". What I wanted to know was what type of NTR the story had (netorare, netori, or netorase) and whether it was anything too... dark. After giving it a read, though,
it seems like it's just netori (basically the MC is trying to seduce a married woman). While I'm still not fond of netori, it's still miles better than netorare and netorase.
In any case, thanks for the explanation.

@dummyaccount12345
Oh, now I got it. Probably just a typo, and I guess that comment was because
MC might have impregnated the woman from his sister school and she is married.
And both, him being ' a bit' and having a 'habit' might fall well in that situation. And I also try to stay away from those dreadful tags xD

Who is that black hair dude? Is he a new guy or not? Can someone remind me?

"Can he make a comeback in this new parallel earth with his new cheat abilities?"

Ughh considering they're literally described as cheating I'm going to assume YES.

cliché after cliché after cliché. "Truck-kun" death, Asshole "God", Reincarnation, Plot Device "Special Ability".

Due to the response, I rescind my comment about the scan group itself, However it is still rather annoying that the image quality is horrible (now knowing, to no fault of the groups) Hope you guys find a way to bring the quality back up soon, the text get's rather hard to read sometimes.

Group Leader
The quality changed due to the series changing art style. Some sites started charging, we are still looking for reliable raw sites to get better quality png/jpeg.

the original concept was ok. so i stayed to see how it progressed. then it's just plain brutality. even though the girls are kinda freaked, the next comment you see is some random praise for his manliness, handsome, and dependability. which is a total turnoff. well,41 chapters in now. let's see if it'll turn better or worse in the next 40+ chapters if it's still bearable enough to continue. i've got high tolerance.

Users who are viewing this thread