Metropolitan System

it began decently but god its dull now all he does is meet people that is pissed of at him and then he'll call someone to resolve it... over and over...

Fed-Kun's army
@Korpi93 Yup. This will repeat until he crosses Obummer, Trump-kun, Mao's ghost, extra-terrestrial Overlords and Gods (when he cucks some god😎).
Then this will all end. This is so sad 😭😭😭
Can this manhua get 5 likes?

although,this harem manhua is shit.i mean
he sleeps with prostitutes
.I must give an award for the translation speed.

Group Leader
Yeah this translation speed is what I wish every translator could produce at. Definitely deserves somewhat of an award. Even though the english is not too good in some places like "HE WAS BORNED"

Can we give this group an award or something? Thank you so much for the work, I've been reading non stop for quite some time. Thanks a lot.

Supporter
When you think the gifts and bribes in this manhua are ridiculous:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7528217/13-5-tonnes-gold-worth-520-million-corrupt-Chinese-officials-home.html

Power Uploader
Ok. I will try to improve English and fix my errors in due time. Tq for reading.

Group Leader
When you think the gifts and bribes in this manhua are ridiculous:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7528217/13-5-tonnes-gold-worth-520-million-corrupt-Chinese-officials-home.html

I'm not too surprised about it. Old money Chinese live lavish lifestyles. One of my friends (who has old money parents) paid for my first con ticket like it was nothing. That emasculated 18 year old me like nothing else did.

@Cloww,
Thanks a lot for updating chapters so quickly...
Their are some small mistakes but it's readable.
I have a request, can you translate 大剑神 or 至尊神级系统
Its very similar type to this Manhua. If you can please translate it has your next series.

Power Uploader
Ok i will have a look. Tq. Frankly I don't really do hardcore wuxia xianxia stuff due to the complexity of power level and naming of cultivation etc.

Wth ? I mean i know he's cute but that's harassment you girls ! 😭😂
Well im sure Jiang Bai will take care of it and just tell them to get out or maybe hit them in his sleep haha, it'd be wonderful ! 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
The attention to detail in this story has been slowly dropping since like chapter 30. Instead of drawing the fights now they just use the silly cartoony cloud with some body parts sticking out of it to show combat and even when they actually draw people getting hit it's usually a simple punch to the face or maybe a knee to the stomach. It's all gotten so lazy.

Even the main character doesn't get much detail anymore, they just draw exaggerated faces on him to show his emotions rather than subtle facial expressions like they did in the beginning.

Group Leader
Look at this piece of shit doing
Keanu hands
9zcl7K9.png

Users who are viewing this thread