Metropolitan System

Power Uploader
I will upload via our group website as well as upload it on mangadex simultaneously. unfortunately. for some inexplicable reason, after an update of my antivirus and vpn i have been unable to solve the issue with login into mangadex and keeps getting booted out from the login screen whenever i tried to upload...will probably check in with them to see for a fix. currently am using EDGE to upload via mangadex, i think it's a browser problem. firefox and chrome seems to boot me out. this is not the first time that this had happened, i wonder if there is a permanent fix. This only happens to my home computer...anyone got any advice? what i did to the prev refresh cookies etc doesn't seem to work. mobile doesn't seem to work either, it redirects the link of login to my default browser. so is it really a browser issue?? nvm small rant. i'm just annoyed since this is like the 4th time it happened.

I think we should help the translator by reading this manhua in 'wordrain69.com'
and support him by clicking ads on his page or providing some cash if you have some to spare...

Really appreciate Cloww for quick updates with readable translation and not Google translator shit...Thanks a lot.

@wild
Hm... But this manhua releases 2 chp per week according to my observations..

So I would request translator to come up with similar kind of manhua...

am i the only who find it weird he is actually planning to marry his blood related cousin that is also his student ? really weird for me

Power Uploader
Should i slow down the release? Yes we are almost reaching chapter 156 at raws. That is true. Was gonna address this soon.

@nightscholar

I know right, I have no idea who is who anymore or who he is intending to end up with, or why he isn't sticking with who he originally wanted to be with, it feels so convoluted now. but at least it's funny. Probably just going to end as harem shovel-trash soon enough though.

Group Leader
iTkLIEP.png

What weak fuck. Three bottles is first round. We in russia go through tens of bottles in sitting.

@cloww In my opinion I'd prefer it if you keep releasing at the same rate(3 per day) until we are caught up, it's more fun to read more chapters at once than having to wait at cliffhangers. Slowing down doesn't change the fact that we will catch up to the raws, better to read it all quick and feel satisfied.

@cloww I also agree, Get it up to the Raw's as fast as you comfortably can, and then you'll be able to take thing's much slower waiting for releases and all.

@cloww the high pace is what helps keeping it HYPE for me, really digging this series.

but take your time whatever pace is comfortable for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread