Metropolitan System

Dex-chan lover
The Lion will be captured? Man.. you can't escape this one Jiang Bai... Just accept your fate...

upload the rest fast hurry up hurry up hurry pali pali pali...... translator....... <3

Power Uploader
chapter doesnt exist. unable to upload. wait for future. also i won't entertain anyone who spam me or dm me facebook etc asking why i stop uploading 3 chapters a day. we caught up. there is no more chapters. if there is i will upload. so stop asking.

Double-page supporter
Man why do I keep seeing Metropolitan Manhuas lately :/ this is getting weird

"i've got a gift for you"
clueless hot girl gets pulled into the room.
every. fucking. time.
somebody needs to get imaginative. bake him a pie or something.

I feel like he should have at least a bit more sex-drive. I mean hot girls are trowing themself at him and he looks to be more scared or anoyed then anything. Maby if he had a specifik taste i would allow it but he ingnores everyone no mater how they look.

Regarding chapter 163...

is that normal in thailand? blindfolding a hot and busty girl and presenting her to a powerful person?

@KuwaretaMihile You are asking in vain lol, why would we read this stuff if we are powerful, might as well experience the real thing😂😂
Also thanks for the updates again, are we going to be getting updated weekly now? @cloww

Power Uploader
depends on the author. its 2-3 per week according to comments on chinese aggregate sites.

Fuck your snakes and planes, your sharks and tornadoes. Here in Thailand we got ghosts in swanky hotels.

Group Leader
Every chapter MC's hair gets lighter and lighter. It's like the artist is drinking bleach after every chapter and is accidentally spilling some on his artwork. Also explains how the quality is going down, seeing that's he dying.

Every chapter MC's hair gets lighter and lighter. It's like the artist is drinking bleach after every chapter and is accidentally spilling some on his artwork. Also explains how the quality is going down, seeing that's he dying.
MC is going Super Saiyan, just veeery slowly.

World rain you or if y’all a group are the real mvp stuff y’all coming out with is really good and love the update

Users who are viewing this thread