Metropolitan System

Contributor
IRAS is a better Metropolitan System, for all that's worth. Shame it was banned.

Power Uploader
Btw, since people keep dming till this day. let me keep this straight on mangadex.
Metropolitan System has caught up. there are no raws for this anymore.
if there is, I will upload every Monday GMT + 8 timezone regardless of how many chapters are available,
if there's only one? I will upload one. If there is 3? I will upload all three, the upload may vary, but it will be on the same
day. I keep saying we already caught up. please don't ask me why I don't do
mass release, frankly, that part is up to me. If you get offended by that, that's your problem.
I do daily release, and do a mass release on weekends for other projects that haven't caught up.
it's plenty enough. People seem to think I do this for a full-time job when I don't. I don't get
a single penny except for the kind-hearted souls who donated and those who give me positive
feedback on how to improve and giving me goodwill and wishes on their comments to continue on doing this.
Without them, I don't think I wanna do this daily.
It's only because of them I am willing to do this daily and keep the updates stable and frequent.
I don't want to disappoint the people who believe in me and keep reading it here, free or otherwise.
so stop asking! you're cutting into my time when I can be translating.

ps: other types of questions are ok. so do dm me if u have any inquiries.

Power Uploader
That's a different story. It just shares similarity with this name

Pinky is so cute haha, I really love his style as well also I'm looking forward to Jiang Bai playing basketball ! 😍💜😘❤

Double-page supporter
For anyone considering reading this. Large part of story is as follows
1. Guy gets power
2. People highly under estimate him
3. Guy uses either physical power or face (political influence) or both to beat said person
4. Guy gets more more physical or political or monetary power
5. repeat steps 1-4 and throw in some women for a harem and some gaming mechanics for plot convenience and this is what you get

Stray observation: MC will not be recognizable from cover image by the time you reach near the end. (not a bad thing per say, just oddly noticeable)

Also this seems to be the translator's first gig, I respect his effort, but do expect consistent grammatical errors

Overall the rating is fair for this one, and I will continue to read it

"*has ntr a bit*" ntr?! Where was that, I can testify that this has harem themes, but I don't see the ntr.

Looks like almost all of martial arts/cultivation manhua in modern times setting have the same problem. They despise the internet. The MC goes to a different town and voila, clean slate, start from zero, nobody knows who he is. It's set around 2000s and 2010s but information travels like a turtle. Even the supposedly "underground's" information network is total crap. Car: Okay, Computer: Okay, Skyscraper: Okay, Smartphone: Okay, Internet: GTFO.

Aggregator gang
@Sonyalexandra That always annoys me, i get that they want to have the moment where the MC is underestimated so he then can show his real power to the astonishment of all the other people, but it gets stale when it happens the same way each time and like you said often because information travels at an unbelievable slow pace.

Users who are viewing this thread