Metropolitan System

did the TL/QC/TS change? there are a lot of grammar errors and typos in ch 210

Waaaaaaah Jiang Baiii ?!!!!! What happened ??!!! What's happening aaaah ??!!! Thanks a lot for the translations woaaaah i so want to know what's gonna happen next !!! 😍😍💜💜

Contributor
@Kin said:
this comic is just horrible, misogynistic, unfunny and the dialogue looks like it was made by a 5 year old trying to make a martial arts comic. Terrible pacing, terrible characters, terrible story.

NOT GOOD/10
Y'know, while I enjoy this piece of trash, I agree with almost everything you said. But why, why do you have to say misogynistic? It's a chinese manhua, what did you expect? Low-key misoginy is the norm there, even in stories with a female MC.

Double-page supporter
It wasn't all that great in the beginning, but it keeps fucking falling....
....SO WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP READING THIS SHIT?!?!?!

Power Uploader
🤣cuz shit is gold yo. cuz shit is gold. cuz i turn shit into gold.😂 You make do with what you get, you try your best and you have fun with it. I certainly do.😎

Anyone else notice how the fight scenes are a lot of Air Gear rip-offs? Aside from the martial arts...

Dialogue is trash, it tries too hard to be "funny", characters are shallow/uninteresting, and the pacing is all over the place but I still enjoy reading it for some reason.

This web comic's plot has gone so far that I almost forgot he was a hardcore gambler that got reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
Just gonna say: aquamarine mc is best girl hands down.

why most of all chinese manga cover showing a dude with totally arrogant face, surrounded by women?

Users who are viewing this thread