Metropolitan System

I don't understand one thing. why the does he fly with ElAl (the Israeli national airline) if he is in China???? it doesn't make a leak of sense

Just by looking at the cover I knew it'd be trash. Still I tried reading it... Guess my expectations were too high. The MC is an absolute trash with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. All he's good at is picking fights with people for no sane reason, poking nose in other people's problems when he isn't even needed, picking up these so called "damsels in distress" and helping them even though sometimes its them who were at fault. He's an absolute sexist and a pervert at that. The ability is totally wasted on him and while they show that he has an IQ that surpasses Einstein's, all he does is act like a dumb foolish degenerate chimpanzee (rather its an insult to chimpanzees and fools by calling him the same). Also that aquamarine haired girl (don't know her name) is a total b*tch and yet this guy hires her and at quite the high post (Where's his IQ ? Guess it wasn't there to begin with). She treats him like a dog, and this degenerate masochist is happy to be dragged by her. Well only my opinion here, so no offence (and if you do get offended (which is likely if you enjoy this manga), well there's nothing you could do in real life so chill LOL). This manga is for edgy teens but even if you want edgy MCs there are plenty others with a better plot (this has none). Well that's all I had to say.

Damn dawg this is amajing !!! 😍😂😂💚💜
Thanks for the great work cloww we appreciate it son !!

OMG that poor little cat in the kabedon lmao, feels bad man ! It's probably just a tatami or something, anyway, why is he always running into trouble ? And do people like that vixen actually exist ? I'm starting to ask myself a lot of questions....

meh garbage, i couldent even stand 5 chapters. the pacing is horrid, and mc is about as interesting as dog food, the dry kind

Finally caught up with manga. Thx author and madcat translators for this comic ,dont wrry bout folks talkin trash about it . If u are talking trash its cuz ur too busy criticing it and not just enjoying it. I wont deny the dialogue is a bit much but overall comic is a 9 or 8.5, if u hate it it shows ur standards are high af or u just want to hate on something and look for anything wrong.

Woow did they actually dare to trick our Jiang Bai ??!! You should destroy all of them as well and take that emperor's key for yourself !

Is he that guy who hurt and is now guiding and healing that man who saved Jiang Bai ? Yeah I forgot the names, anyway is it that red haired guy who beat that white haired man up ?

Too much dialogue and less action lately. MC was the strongest and now author make him weak, pathetic, and easly scared. Meh

So old Sun met BTS on the streets huh....😭😂😂😂
Give me your luck man, did he also talk with them lmao ? Anyway it's really great and I'm glad that Jiang Bai actually has the guts to scream and get angry at that dragon about the zero Intel he was given, also I love the fact that he's meeting stronger opponents every time, it'll be boring if he just had weaklings after him that he'd beat up in one sweep of a hand, the author did great....I guess....though the fact that an alien came is just a bit.....(it's not an alien I know I'm just using Jiang Bai's joke haha)
Thanks for translating this series @cloww we appreciate your hard work and all the efforts you out into it, thank you so very much !

For people wondering whether to read this or not. Don't.
It's shitty and repetitive. And the only thing worse than the story is the translation.

@MinGenius It is kind of laughable to see you defending this PURE DIAMOND ... (or the opposite? who knows!) of a manga so miserably 😂
And I see you're a Muslim... noted!

Dex-chan lover
Some of the comments here seem, well, kinda fake. Like the comments you see from bots on YouTube. A lot of it seems forced and is structured poorly. Grammar all over the place and read really weirdly.

Dex-chan lover
11th girl spotted, I repeat, 11th girl spotted, It's a blonde qt.

Aggregator gang
I have to say, the description is a little wrong, it doesnt have ntr, and if we would try really hard to say it has, it has netori not netorare, so doesnt make sense to try to push people away from the serie.

Users who are viewing this thread