Metropolitan System

It has a bad start as any other generic manhua. Then it improved, got interesting. Around chapter 200 it gets really repetitive, he is one of the most important business man, famous writer, actor, professor, top martial artist, and still no one knows him. Same plot over and over. Then, the dialogues start to get unnecessarily big, nonsense talk. 4/10
If you like it, just enjoy it.
Dropping.

@Tu Jun

Hi, I'm a Polish translator in Wattpad and I wanted to ask you as an author if you would mind if I threw in the Polish translation of manga - Metropolitan System / Dushi Xiaoxiong Xitong ??? Ofcourse I will write who the author is. How about is ? ;)

Gave this a 10 for my boi best TL Madcat the only reason i read this shit is because of his notes every chapter

So truck-kuns relative in China began working in the same line of work...

Group Leader
@cloww
Why you upload both ch297 and 298 as LONG STRIP when it should be PAGES like comic? I manually download the chapter and into multi pages like older chapter and it's works fine.
Please don't change into Web Comic Long Strip style when it should be old comic style.

Thanks if understand

Finally, someone recognized him and how powerful he is... instead of doing the same thing all the other assholes do where they call their "powerful" backer until the backer see mc and then beats up the guy that called him because the backer is like the mc's dog, now he recognized mc and just gave himself a beating.

Lol i even forgot that there was "jiang yuqing", what's bad about this harem is there are literally a lot of them that there's lack of attention to each individual. It's like having local wives and JB rarely meets them. But so far the harem is pretty amiable, nice having understanding cousin like that.

Dex-chan lover
Might as well rename the series Cocktropolitan System at this point. Gettin pretty stale, not to mention he showed off or something so people would know him like a hundred chapters ago yet noone still fucking knows him, and it's the same over and over and over again...

You know, I speed run this in 3 days and I'm really enjoying it as a brainless individual, It has enough action and drama to keep me going. Some few plotholes that's still bugging me though:

How come the girls still love him when he only visit each of them once every blue moon? And how are they not turn into spoiled bitches by now, given that mc always shower them with cash?

And when will he bang the blue hair oneechan? god damn it do it already

rXDswHZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread