Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1 - (Part two)

Why is the frequency of updates for isekai manga inversely proportional to how good the manga actually is? Anyone else notice that, or could it just be that the manga seems better when chapters are in short supply?

Dex-chan lover
@Voideater

Ofc this is just a general rule and is not always true...
But it's usually because the really good once doesn't have spare chapters to catch up with the raws.

Aggregator gang
This is my 3rd time re reading this manga xD
That Captain really reminds me of Esdeath from Akame ga kill 😂 Thirsty ~

Aggregator gang
Damn, run mc run! Scary waifu out to get you.
But seriously tho, I would accept her offer if only temporary. Building some connection for the mc from an other world would hurt in the long run or he could form a squat of his own.
While we're on the topic what happened to the elf's ship? I thought it was getting repaired.

Double-page supporter
I really like that the characters here have motivations and react reasonably to events. Plus, the MC actually drives the plot by making decisions, rather than just letting events control him. I wish more stories would actually give MCs so much agency.

Aggregator gang
I just have to imagine the empire ships crew had the "HOW THE FUCK" face when they saw what was going on

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath That would make for actually interesting characters and not self-insert harem fantasy wish-fulfillment. We can't have that!

On an unrelated note, those freaking salutes are really grinding my gears

you can totally hear her go UFUFUFUFUFU.... even in the vacuum of space.

Set course for the next arc! Ahead (food) wrap factor 2!

Aye, keptin! Is there something special there?

So Da, Nah!

Users who are viewing this thread