Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1 - (Part two)

Contributor
Just find the most horrendous singing "talents" in the world and the enemy will blow themselves up to make it stop.

Dex-chan lover
>my guy is going to attract every monster ever to destroy some pirates
based

Dex-chan lover
I sure haven't seen such over-powered mercenary ships and weak army vessels since Plastic Little...

Fed-Kun's army
@Didjibro do u remember what chapter is this situation ?

i cant find LN i just know of WB so anything helps :D

@Matt913 https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-woke-up-piloting-the-strongest-starship-so-i-became-a-space-mercenary/

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol

I'm just saying there's cause for her to be somewhat concerned when this guy says he wants to slip off on his own before the enemy arrives.

On the other hand, if he's merely shady, then his "I'ma run away under the guise of a suicide mission" is the best thing he can do for them, since his disappearance is a boost for morale instead of a loss?

Dex-chan lover
@panneqaha sorry, I didn't think that actually counted as spoiler. Sorry to anyone who I may have accidentally totally ruined the story for.

@-Aincrad-
Having caught up with reading the translated novel, which is about 2 1/2 arcs ahead, she is part of the story but, especially later on, doesn't show up that much.

This "reward"... Hmmmmmmmmm HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Welp atleast I get to see the Crystal Life Form Fleet

Lol, he's going to initiate a raid event on the enemy, isn't he!?

64 FUCKING DESTROYERS? Thats fucking nuts, for a size of a small space federation (from the map its the same size as the kingdom) its fucking hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i mean, if we're sizing the destroyers as the same size as the ship in halo or star wars, man, its gonna be fucking hard.

NO NO NO!!! 😓😓😓
A 2D battle plan for a 3D Space Invasion Battle. 🤮
A big freekin battle group like that doesn't even need to get out of hyperspace just to "hide" inside the asteroid field first. And blah blah blah. You all know the rest. 😧

Users who are viewing this thread