Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Again, I think the isekai is rather unnecessary here, just make some random dude inherit good space plane is more than enough than isekai.

Looks decent for now but if we are not gonna see game mechanics then the game part isn't necessary.

Dex-chan lover
@Udin I think it's lack of familiarity with scifi genre among webnovel isekai authors esp. the novice ones, so less easy to copycat from compared to the tidal wave of fantasy isekai.

Also maybe less popular as a genre there; I recall author of Otome Games are Tough for Mobs writing this scifi themed WN called Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire. They weren't confident in its popularity as a LN publication, plus the difficulty in finding a good illustrator to draw the scifi stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... It doesn't feel like a great manga at all but I actually want to read more. Maybe because it feels fresh to see some space sci-fi story. Thanks for translation.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's different and all I've seen Hidamari translate has been quality stuff. Welcome to follows.

Wish the MC didn't just start the story by waking in the captains chair of the most OP ship. Other than that, no zero-g thots means this isekai is pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
His pretty chill killing people true their pirates but even some soldiers are reluctant to kill people unless their trained well.

unless his a member of JSDF who is on a break or something.

Contributor
Sci-fi is not my preferred genre but is a sorta of simulator isekai so for now i'll follow.

Users who are viewing this thread