Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Captain Hiro?? Seriously, that feels so childish and an uncool name lol

This guys face is so average its refreshing. Too me most other isekai with an "average, generic," protag face very flat faces that neither look ugly nor beautiful. They usually are clean enough to look pretty to a real average person. Like, without any blemishes, poc marks, and such that it will look pretty for having no imperfections.

Fed-Kun's army
About damn time we get a space isekai. There anymore like this?

Aggregator gang
Fucking hell, I don't care how many cliches this thing has, the fact it's a scifi isekai it's already a fuck ton of a change, goddamn it.

Dex-chan lover
Hiro is actually a pretty good name pick for a cover name if he really was transported into another world.
it's technically a part of his name as he is "Taka-hiro", so it's not like its a lie if he runs into a lie detector or something.
But its also shows off his 8 grader syndrome as it sounds like "hero".
It's generic as fuck, but really is user/ship names in EVE Online really any better?

Imagine if it was like in a different shitty isekai(wink wink) where he would be forced to sell his supercruiser "bEcAuse rEaSons" and fly on rusty junk

In one peliece Enel had the electricity power and in this manga the electricity is calledenel

Dex-chan lover
Cool and unique isekai concept. My only problem is that MC adapted to quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread