Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Group Leader
@raze2012 Nah, if it's done in a way that makes it an exposition, sure, I completely agree. All I'm saying is that sex, in most cases, is used for gratuity instead of development, so eh. The whole I don't get excited by things anymore is part of the reason why I said that; I think it gets in the way of the story through taking up pages that can be used for more plot.

I appreciate the reply though mate o/

Dex-chan lover
Well, realistically speaking, there are no guy that can't refuse a freebie like that. Unless you're Japanese cuck.

Fed-Kun's army
ok drop.
man...
I'll read doujins instead than this.
I keep a clear line in clean casual entertainment and debauched "entertainment" you see.

Dex-chan lover
so, will he end up doing all the work by mistake or will it be somewhat of a challenge for the first time i wonder

Dex-chan lover
@Rizkid1412
It's not a freebie. It's a workplace risk and an oppression of power. He weighed the risk and his own feelings about it against her anxiety and ultimately chose to give in out of compassion.

wow anything is upsetting with you ppl, not sleeping with the girl, beta male, slept with the girl exploiting pos lol . there is no winning isnt it

Dex-chan lover
From a promising series to lower end of average isekai in five chapters. That didn't take long.

Love how some peoole here don't consider sex character development and a part of the plot progression, just because they've wanked to too much hentai to see it as anything else than a pleasure tool.

It was very tactfully done and made sense.

@Sniter Isekai Meikyuu De Dorei Harem wo did it most tactful, with just enough ecchi to spice the chapters up, but not enough to become R-18.

Users who are viewing this thread