Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
This is a good manga. After the 1st few chapters I forgot it's an isekai and treat it like a sci-fi manga, a rare species these days. It's a nice change from all of the fantasy isekai stories.

Thank for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
I forget, was it said if the federation is "bad" or is he just helping the first military he encountered

@solaz

What Ashen said. If I recall he honestly considers BOTH to be very problematic but he has SOME degree of reputation here already and figures its better on this side then starting from scratch again. And then after this figures that the other side MIGHT have some issues with him having participated in this battle.....though I think he still has considered the idea of just escaping to their space now and then to get out of dodge of troubling things on this side. But all the way to the current time period of the WN the federation has been largely untouched again, feels like it SHOULD be coming up again soon but it hasn't quite yet. So maybe we'll get some answers on what they are like in 'book' 7 of the WN.

Double-page supporter
At the no sound in space crowd.. Yeah, that's like pointing out that fire is hot. It's also totally missing the fact that sound, for humans, and many animals, is a really helpful and important part of situational awareness. It's really easy to imagine (and I'd say very likely) for a futuristic space ship to employ simulated sounds to aid the crew in knowing wtf is going on. Think of it as augmented reality, or like an extra fancy audio version of the HUD you see on military aircraft.

Also, the singing crystal, being some kind of extra-dimensional door knocker to summon crystal alien lifeforms, could well be emitting something more akin to a psionic scream. Covering your ears to try and block that out would be a normal reaction, even if it does nothing, since the sound in in your head. Or maybe the ships augmented reality audio system has a horrible screech programmed into it when a singing crystal rift opens up, just to make sure everyone is totally aware something bad just happened. /shrug.

If the ships are close enough that they can't fire at torpedo bombers without hitting each other... Maybe they're too close?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, seems like it's about time to add another person to the harem. Commander consents to an unknown plan that is later revealed to have used a "super class banned item". More "misunderstandings" in the next episode of Dra.. Harems in space.

Aggregator gang
@panneqaha yeah you are right.
the singing crystal is a void thing. though sound travels and is heard with air as a medium. being void related its possible that it uses space its self as a medium. being able to call to crystal beast? insect? voidlings? out of nowhere. and they crawl in from out of no where.
that no where would either be another dimension, Blackholes, or wormholes.

if space its self is used as a medium its will literally shake everything. then it makes sound humans can heard with what air is in the ship. or it shakes body its self. both is a good reason to hold your ears. as human`s balance system is in the ears/head. holding your head to prevent disorientation.

I tought as well that it's something warp related, making a distortion that lets the beasts in could cause a wave with a tangible shock.

Users who are viewing this thread