Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Well, there's a pattern when a woman in isekai is in debt, she'll be enslaved to an MC.

Dex-chan lover
I like the receptionist scene where where she was teasing with joining the harem, I too think she could be useful

Dex-chan lover
@VerneJules Ah yes, the one pattern that really starts to annoy the shit out of me. I enjoy Isekai stuff but once they pull the obligatory slave trope I tend to get a headache. There are some exceptions though.

Dex-chan lover
@Whatever1337
Well she has great interpersonal skills which are great for negotiations.
Plus...
1rigmc.jpg

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Oh well, time to rescue the reckless elf. +1 bedwarmer in space at the least.

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn
But of course! 🙂 Then the reception dude will double explode of jealousy! 🤣

@Wolvenworks
True. But you can see drunken elves in Re:Monster. In hentais they'd be drugged af.

Aggregator gang
@MCX01:
Well, she only has a few hours left to pay a debt of over 3 million that she has no way to pay. And that's after she sold her ship and emptied all of her savings. Also, it's pretty well recognized that sending a woman to one of those prisons is the equivalent of sentencing them to death by rape.

• meguuusad
Fed-Kun's army
@Newbii
for cheap beer, milwaukee best is 7.50 for a 12 pack, which comes to about .62 cents a can, and for most people, legally drunk happens around 2 beers in short order, 4-6 is where people get actually drunk, this is hard to explain if you have never drank before.

move up from there to hard liquor, everclear 190 proof/95% can be had for 14-22$ a liter, for the sake of easy math lets just call it 100%

with 1 liter of everclear you get the equivalent of 57 if the cheapest beers of alcohol.
this comes to 24.5 - 38.5 cents per volume (volume being 355ml at about 5%)

wine can be 5.5 to 20% pwr volume, or 11 proof to 40 proof but wine is typically 750ml - 1750ml and I have never seen a bottle of it for sub 15$
boxed wine can be had for 15$ for 5 liters, so it brings the cost down to around 2.25 a bottle, which is still around 1$ per 355ml unit

this is without factoring in things like future tech being able to synthesize for cheaper.

just for the record, never gotten drunk, but I do like the taste of rum mixed with coke, captain morgan is able to impart flavor with 15-30ml
also use a some whiskey for cold deserts like making whip cream but instead of using vanilla extract, use whiskey.

Users who are viewing this thread