Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read this or the WN, I have a sudden indescribable urge to play Elite Dangerous again..... I wonder why...

@vannn I'm caught up on the TL'ed WN, and
nope, after this mini-arc she's never heard from again. Mentioned a couple times though, so the author didn't forget about her. So who knows, she might make another appearance.

And no, not yet for Serena either, they still have their awkward little relationship back and forth going.

@49403974 A fellow person of culture! Are you reading Galactic Naval Officer too?

aw, I wish theres more of those space battle and even more exploration, like somekind of derelict freighter, alien monument/ruin, or maybe abandoned solar system. idk, I play a lot of nms for this past few weeks so that maybe thats the thing that comes to mind

Fed-Kun's army
Every time I read this or the WN, I have a sudden indescribable urge to play Elite Dangerous again..... I wonder why...

@vannn I'm caught up on the TL'ed WN, and
nope, after this mini-arc she's never heard from again. Mentioned a couple times though, so the author didn't forget about her. So who knows, she might make another appearance.

And no, not yet for Serena either, they still have their awkward little relationship back and forth going.

@49403974 A fellow person of culture! Are you reading Galactic Naval Officer too?
Imagine if she return pregnant with his own Sperm the mc donated

Dex-chan lover
@49403974

Rip sassy glasses waifu, they teased the idea for a ship doctor and then just leave us hanging. Does the military noble girl join the harem at some point? She seems hell bent on getting on the team.
See my other reply
Sadly, as my spoiler points out, it will take a long time

Dex-chan lover
See my other reply
Sadly, as my spoiler points out, it will take a long time
hope you're happy now
LMFAO, I mean, it took two years and soooooooooo many chapters for her to come back! And honestly, I really don't think she adds much now that she IS back. This happens a LOT in harem works, though. Eventually, they start to blend together into one soupy pot of horny-harem. Will be interesting to see the next couple dozen WN chapters, see where he takes this story.

Users who are viewing this thread