Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 33.1

Double-page supporter
Posted 33 seconds ? Quite the perfect timing while i was checking my updates.

I got to say, it is quite interesting that was revealed that those guys are real imperial soldiers, that implies that their ships transponder, communications and other data has been recorded, so even IF they run away, they will be found out, so there is only two options, they get disposed of, or their employers get rid of the evidences and witness, i wonder which one it will be.

Btw, thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Coercion is quite powerful. The thing is, wouldn't only the commanders be under someone's thumb, and not the rest of the crew? One the Serena's fleet showed up, the crew should have halted.

I think this is different from the web novel a bit too, but been so long I am likely wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Coercion is quite powerful. The thing is, wouldn't only the commanders be under someone's thumb, and not the rest of the crew? One the Serena's fleet showed up, the crew should have halted.

I think this is different from the web novel a bit too, but been so long I am likely wrong.
I think it's a bit different too. Maybe the next Chapter will clear it up.

Dex-chan lover
DEATH!
stellaris-necroids.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, its nice of the artist to actually show the back side of a battleship/Non Krishna ship for once. I always thought the.. lets say the NPC ships would always be depicted from a set of pre-drawn/rendered angle, and all the shots in any space battle panel were used in a "stock footage" kinda deal. But seeing the backside of that battleship is kinda new.

Dex-chan lover
Those traitors are borderline suicidal. I wonder how Balthazar "persuaded" them to do all this.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Those traitors are borderline suicidal. I wonder how Balthazar "persuaded" them to do all this.
He really only need to get the head. The ones under him are all simply following orders. It's not like they can just up and depose their own commander just because another (not theirs) commander said so.

Users who are viewing this thread