Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.1

Dex-chan lover
93orG14.png

Dex-chan lover
i know that the reason for this format is for the publisher to be able to release half of the mangaka work before a full month since it's actually monthly series, but man, whenever it's a scene like these being cut in 2, it's frustrating (no, it's not the translator separating it into 2)

Power Uploader
i know that the reason for this format is for the publisher to be able to release half of the mangaka work before a full month since it's actually monthly series, but man, whenever it's a scene like these being cut in 2, it's frustrating (no, it's not the translator separating it into 2)
Fun fact. I used to be able to get pages directly from niconico, which meant I could get them at a higher resolution, and I used to be able to get the full chapters even though they were published in two parts, because a lot of times they really did just upload the whole thing and set half of it to be published later.
Sadly, this method of getting the pages stopped working a long time ago. Not that I uploaded things that weren't officially published anyway, but the higher resolution was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread