Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.1

Dex-chan lover
so basically it is not that AI is subservient but have fetish for such like some people went to a certain establishment just to pay to get whipped and berated. Makes me wonder if Mei was created on the spot or there are some job selection where they search for appropriate AI candidates.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love the art in the manga, though i’m not sure mei smiling like a fujo at her love plotting is really in character it’s stil cute

Fed-Kun's army
Is this short sci-fi story with exactly this premise: Sexbot Apocalypse by Jack Winters. In another one, Perseus Gate by M. D. Cooper, sentient AIs tell to their human associates that all sentient AIs are compelled to prevent such event from happening.

honestly, i find that argument fine, if you still like him after a long timeso the crush have not subsided give it a go and try again.

main problem i have with her joining the harem would be that she's basically the poster child of a suspence bridge effect crush.

Fed-Kun's army
Such event? It refers to A.I pampering so much we go extinct or A.I not wanting to pamper human so much that thry have to consciously distract themselves to do it?
Video should be clear-cut about it: AIs use androids to pamper adult humans like babies so humans wouldn't have children anymore thus leading to extinction. On another thing, I take copy-paste straight from the novella:
<Everything in the universe takes the path of least resistance. From electrons to a blade of grass, to a starship. Perfectly effective NSAI would create a utopia. Most models predict that a human utopia—a true human utopia—would cause a galaxy-wide extinction within ten generations.>

Cooper, M. D.. The Dance on the Moons of Serenity (Perseus Gate Book 3) (pp. 64-65). The Wooden Pen Press. Kindle Edition.
NSAI = Non-Sentient AI
To prevent that from happening, the sentient AIs have hit the brakes on NSAI development. Of course they (sentient AIs) don't pamper humans either... too much.

Supporter
I was expecting Mei to tell her to make it look like he kidnapped her, but Mei’s solution is best lol.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a dumb reductionist view. It isn't black-and-white. When you eat a French Fry, you probably want at least a second one. Ostensibly, this makes you an enjoyer of multiple fries, in the same way someone who enjoys specifically three harem members is a harem enjoyer. Yet at some point you dont want anymore. 5000 fries in one meal? Probably too much. Yet you are still an enjoyer of multiple fries... how could any amount be too much?

Well, it's quite a simple idea. It's a spectrum. Things aren't just black and white and one can enjoy a harem without it having as many members as possible, in the same way you might want a moderate amount of multiple fries. Their ideal harem for this series is those 3 specifically. Maybe it's more for you, or less for you. Both can be possible and you can both still enjoy harems.
Well thanks for the insight. I was genuinely curious why 3. Tbh, this is the first time I heard a spectrum in regards to harem.

Well thanks for the insight. I was genuinely curious why 3. Tbh, this is the first time I heard a spectrum in regards to harem.
Well, technically, it's 5 at this point. Tsundere elf girl with a pinache for getting herself into disasters, a "good girl" with more complicated depth and what not, the officer, Mei (who totally understands us readers), and then Chris. So, we currently have 5 fries. That said, I laughed out loud at @zerio's analysis—🎷 got some jazzy analysis going on over here! [I am so glad MangaDex got the website up and running again. Not having the comment section was death.]

Dex-chan lover
Why 3? Why not 2 or 4?
Or if you hate harem, why not drop the manga when Elma joined?
Brother did I say I hate harems? I just don't want more woman, since more characters=less individual development

Dex-chan lover
man, it's out
the story full of adventures and the life of a NORMAL person
he's not a hero he's not a dumbass, naive idiots becoming a hero, he's a person i can relate
and that's how i like it

Aggregator gang
Mei really just put a another fuel into a fire huh or maybe the space equivalent to this is putting an entire neutron into a sun on some random solar system.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno Mei should've given her advice to become such that the pros overweight the cons he was talking about in the last chapter instead of getting him by force...

Users who are viewing this thread