Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.1

Group Leader
Machine Intelligence of the Empire became a major underlying power by being an entire race of humanophile as well as all-loving race?
They liked organic life romance so much that the Imperial Authority just gave up on seeing them as existential threat to organic life, but instead worry how a whole race of sexy sexy androids gonna corrupt their youth?
Basically Skynet decides to fuck over humanity by literally fucking them with a whole production line of T-X?

Dex-chan lover
Humans and AI already had their war in this universe, they moved on and are left with this. Always love seeing this kind of world building where it actually feels like the world does stuff outside of when mc exists
There's a "blink and you miss it" exchange--maybe three sentences--with Hiro, Elma, and Mimi about the current state of the relationship between humans and AI that I hope we get to revisit. All is not as it seems.

Dex-chan lover
So maidbots are not really bound by their owners will i guess? Considering she just fucked it all up even after seeing how hard was it for the dude to do. Kinda worrying if i've owned one tbh.
I mean he bought her sure but you have to remember the AI/Robots aren't slaves, they ultimately choose who they spend their life with.

Dex-chan lover
...and there's the undercut of the decision. Of course the author couldn't stick with it.

Also, please do not make Mei into a Momo. That character archetype is annoying as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he bought her sure but you have to remember the AI/Robots aren't slaves, they ultimately choose who they spend their life with.
Sure, but he is still her employer in that sense. She directly undermined his conviction and filled the girls head with an empty promise binding her to a life long mission. I was really happy about what he did last chapter breaking the mold of stale harem cliches with a very realistic approach. But it was practicely for nothing thanks to Mei.

Machine Intelligence of the Empire became a major underlying power by being an entire race of humanophile as well as all-loving race?
They liked organic life romance so much that the Imperial Authority just gave up on seeing them as existential threat to organic life, but instead worry how a whole race of sexy sexy androids gonna corrupt their youth?
Basically Skynet decides to fuck over humanity by literally fucking them with a whole production line of T-X?
Skynet will have a T-3X line up & running in a heartbeat:
T-17 (for the daring backdoor fiddlers)
T-21 (face down, charging ports up)
T-41 (need a hand?)
T-42 (every guy's favorite)
T-57 (boring but effective)
T-60 (for girls with strong jaws)
T-69 (if you're not selfish)
T-83 (two for the pleasure of one?)
T-888 (if you don't mind company)

Users who are viewing this thread