Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 40.2

Dex-chan lover
That isn't just AI... Flesh and blood humans can and will do the same. Purely reward or punishment as a reward alike, humans will adjust their behavior to get the maximum reward for the least effort/work (i.e. suboptimal for others). It isn't an absolute nor a constant, but it certainly happens...
...just take contractor work with "pay per hour". This shit actively punishes effective work.

Group Leader
A kuudere, OP gynomaid with M-tendencies that fully comitted to idealistic romance is just a whole caleidoscope of a tropes as a waifu. Add that with 'pilot of a MUTHAFUCKIN' FAST AND ACCURATE PROJECTILE SLINGING YUUGE SPACESHIP', she's basically a cheat.

Still, since we've arrived to this arc, the addition of two legal-loli mechanics is just a perfect way to incite 'go explode' chant everywhere he'd go.

Dex-chan lover
His fucking DNA got stolen and put on the black market and now his ship data is getting sold for cheap change to a galactic corporation...very stupid.
I would have never sold my blood in that setting, he didn't even fucking need the money.

Users who are viewing this thread