Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 41.1

Dex-chan lover
The English LN is a way better read than the manga/WN, the web novel is a really rough draft, Ryuto (Author) retcon's and retools plot points starting around Tournament arc.
Good to know, thanks.
I think in the context of the "story/universe" the spaceship pricing is based on what mercenaries can afford.
That only mercantile fleets and well funded mercenary fleets can afford Motherships or larger vessals.
I agree, and this reinforces my beliefs that a mothership the size and armament of Black Lotus should cost at least 100 million enel/ener brand new.
37 million ener
She was two million short and a 5 year silver ranked veteran
Okay, I feel like I'm missing something, and before I respond further, I need to ask: Are you still trying to persuade me into thinking the ship prices are logical, or are you coming around to seeing how I see the ship prices?

No further commentary here, and again, I'm cool to agree to disagree... but I genuinely don't know what I should say at this point because I feel like I may already be making false assumptions about your goals in responding to me.

I started my reply thinking you were trying to convince me the ship prices make sense. And if that isn't/wasn't the case, I apologize.

Good to know, thanks.

I agree, and this reinforces my beliefs that a mothership the size and armament of Black Lotus should cost at least 100 million enel/ener brand new.

Okay, I feel like I'm missing something, and before I respond further, I need to ask: Are you still trying to persuade me into thinking the ship prices are logical, or are you coming around to seeing how I see the ship prices?

No further commentary here, and again, I'm cool to agree to disagree... but I genuinely don't know what I should say at this point because I feel like I may already be making false assumptions about your goals in responding to me.

I started my reply thinking you were trying to convince me the ship prices make sense. And if that isn't/wasn't the case, I apologize.

no, just providing context from a light novel perspective for any other readers of this thread, since LN translations has advanced to such a degree where in universe prices are discussed.
This arc of the manga is on volume 5, we're on volume 9 English licensed.

(now we have the foresight of more information, i didn't comment several months ago when this thread was first posted, looking at replies no one gave added context either.)

This is my reasoning, i won't be commenting further either, so thank you for your initial perspective.

Dex-chan lover
no, just providing context from a light novel perspective for any other readers of this thread, since LN translations has advanced to such a degree where in universe prices are discussed.
This arc of the manga is on volume 5, we're on volume 9 English licensed.

(now we have the foresight of more information, i didn't comment several months ago when this thread was first posted, looking at replies no one gave added context either.)

This is my reasoning, i won't be commenting further either, so thank you for your initial perspective.
I'll just say thank you for the thought provoking and polite back and forth.

And I'll have to get into the LN when I have more time. I'm already 470+ chapters into the WN so I think I'll finish that first but I definitely want to get the polished novel experience.

Users who are viewing this thread