Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 43.1

Dex-chan lover
I like Tina, now i hope we get some time with Wisha or wharever her sisters name to see what her personality is like

Dex-chan lover
if manga follow WN\LN then it will be much much later
LN and yes I understand from what other ppl said that we are not even 20 chapters away from this, much longer. Which means years from now 😭

Dex-chan lover
You will need Gundam tier of anime else all we get will be just some crappy CGI
While I hate CGI, especially on mecha, I think it would look fine for the ship to ship combat. Thinking of the battleship yamato reboot. It would look bad for the power armour fights no doubt.

Dex-chan lover
honestly
these characters suck. they act like children, they look like children. sure children have places in stories, but "totally not children" don't belong in a wish fulfilment fantasy, and this clearly isn't about raising a family or adoption or whatever else.

The LN has been translated until Volume 9 (while Raws are until LN Volume 12, with LN Volume 13 releasing in September 2024), and there has been no mention of what happened with the stolen DNA data in the translated volumes.

Just to add, the Manga is currently covering the plot of LN Volume 5.
Side note…. LN Vol 10 is set for USA release on Oct 1st.

Dex-chan lover
Side note…. LN Vol 10 is set for USA release on Oct 1st.
and Serena again, from all of people. In LN she is not like useful Aqua but still....... She is also having really huge problem that she bring everytime when Hiro and crew meet her

*After read epilogue vol 9, I can imagine how hopeless of Krishna's Crew after got call from the Lieutenant Commander

Dex-chan lover
and Serena again, from all of people. In LN she is not like useful Aqua but still....... She is also having really huge problem that she bring everytime when Hiro and crew meet her

*After read epilogue vol 9, I can imagine how hopeless of Krishna's Crew after got call from the Lieutenant Commander
I heard on that on the latest LN volume Serena
finally joined the harem. I am genuinely so happy I really wanted Hiro to have her, she's just an adorable dork

I heard on that on the latest LN volume Serena
finally joined the harem. I am genuinely so happy I really wanted Hiro to have her, she's just an adorable dork
It's the Latest WN volume, not LN. That's an important distinction because the LN in English is now at Vol 10 in October, so shortly after the Leafil (Elf capital) arc (The Story of Mary the pirate bitch and all that), while the WN has no official English tl, you can copy the raws from syosetsu and CHATGPT them, or read it on lightnovelstranslations Com, they are doing an unofficial tl, anyway what I'm saying is, serena joins at like ch. 450 or something while vol10 is around chapter 200 to 250.

Serena does not have anything to do with these unfortunate events, it's Hiros own innate ability to manipulate Fate. Serena is innocent.

Dex-chan lover
It's the Latest WN volume, not LN. That's an important distinction because the LN in English is now at Vol 10 in October, so shortly after the Leafil (Elf capital) arc (The Story of Mary the pirate bitch and all that), while the WN has no official English tl, you can copy the raws from syosetsu and CHATGPT them, or read it on lightnovelstranslations Com, they are doing an unofficial tl, anyway what I'm saying is, serena joins at like ch. 450 or something while vol10 is around chapter 200 to 250.
Sad days... That's too long

Dex-chan lover
Serena does not have anything to do with these unfortunate events, it's Hiros own innate ability to manipulate Fate. Serena is innocent.
She bring the trouble to Hiro that she can't handle nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
They left out that the red oni sister is actually conservative and sensible with her equipment designs while the blue oni sister is the one prone to outlandish ideas.

This never comes up again but these two have like the absolute minimum of characterization so...

Users who are viewing this thread