Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 43.2

Dex-chan lover
yay more!!! I am reading the novel, but I really enjoy having visuals. Can you imagine this as an anime, I feel like it would feel different than the manga and novel, but in a more exciting way, like a mix between interspecies reviewers and I can't think of a good space action besides one that has a completely different tone like Cowboy Bebop.

Dex-chan lover
yay more!!! I am reading the novel, but I really enjoy having visuals. Can you imagine this as an anime, I feel like it would feel different than the manga and novel, but in a more exciting way, like a mix between interspecies reviewers and I can't think of a good space action besides one that has a completely different tone like Cowboy Bebop.
This manga has given me Outlaw Star vibes since the beginning. If you've never seen it you might want to give it a watch.

Group Leader
Foreshadowing, foreshadowing everywhere. Be prepared, even if you don't know what for, lol.
Also, I have always found it strange that English speakers write numbers so weirdly. Like 3000 is normal, three thousand, but 2500 or 1200 is 25 hundred and 12 hundred respectively, instead of normal thousands. :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Foreshadowing, foreshadowing everywhere. Be prepared, even if you don't know what for, lol.
Also, I have always found it strange that English speakers write numbers so weirdly. Like 3000 is normal, three thousand, but 2500 or 1200 is 25 hundred and 12 hundred respectively, instead of normal thousands. :pacman:
That's because only lazy people say twenty-five hundred and only freaks write it out for general use. Normal people just write 2,500 or two thousand five hundred if they have to spell it out.

Users who are viewing this thread