Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

Dex-chan lover
Eh.... I went and read some of the web novel chapters... and it started out really exciting at first, but I thought it gradually went downhill. More self gratifying simplistic plot for the purpose of slapstick humor and indulgence. It had an interesting premise, but alas. I hope the manga is done better.

This isnt technically isekai
Mc is in space not another world, unless isekai covers universe jumping too
Btw do we have a universal definition yet?

Man, so happy this isn't straight garbage. Hope it stays entertaining

Double-page supporter
I want to like this but it's basically all the same, Beta MC, Harem. Everything but just in space.
I want to cry now, I can't believe people are getting paid for such lazy writing.😭😪😭

Double-page supporter
for all these "transported to games" manga, the mcs really should be grateful they weren't playing dark souls when it happened

Link to the current LN translation. NU is not up to date. https://lightnovelstranslations.com/i-woke-up-piloting-the-strongest-starship-so-i-became-a-space-mercenary/

Contributor
In LN illustrations "main girl" has brown eyes while in manga color arts is green so far.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-DlAysVUAASLLs?format=jpg&name=orig
D-DlAysVUAASLLs.jpg

Already it has the same exact tone as most every cookie cutter isekai, i mean seriously this one is space themed and they still manage to throw in the token elf girl and moronic thugs.

These titles just keep getting better and better, I don't know how they come up whit this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread