Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

It's ok, I wish it focused more on the Ship and fighting parts. The world also seems neat, but needs fleshing out. Most of the other stuff is generic so far. I'll check out the novel and see if it's better or worse.

I freaking love that dried face hugger snack panel, I guess it's a reference to dried squid but that's freaking awesome. So many little reference make it fun. Great series =) Hope to see more

Does anyone know when seven seas will release the first volume?

relatively great manga but the harem is the thing holding it back
it is simply not required and keeps it lower than it should because the author’s writing style and the world building are very good for a loner mc setup

@melbisbelbis
Not really
Sure, when the harem grow larger, the common problem of harem; when the fl attention getting thin; would occur.
But they also serve as a more reason for him getting into more action. The plot would getting thicker.

What is this Harem thing, I want Shoujo space theme with female protagonist to be isekaid not this weird hetai thing Baka !

For all those who might be turned away because of the harem tag, don’t worry, it isn’t a massive harem and there’s no waifu wars because
he fucked both of them so no reason to fight

Hiro is a rare case, possibly even the chosen one. I believe he’s the first isekai protagonist to actually be a giga chad. With all that said, this manga is really nice, I regret holding off on this because of reading the comments. The number 1 lesson I’ve learned from reading manga is that 50% of the time, the comments are misleading. Judge the manga for yourself first, THEN read the comments. It’s better that way, otherwise you’ll miss out on potential masterpieces, and when you finally come back to what you skipped over, you see everyone who ridiculed it praise it. So word to the wise, ignore the critics and just read. Form your own opinion.

Banned
Not many manga/LN dipped their toes into space scifi genre these days, afaik anyway. When I say space scifi genre, I was thinking something along the line of Star Trek and Star Wars like setting instead of Gundam. Scifi setting with casual interstellar travel with FTL, humanoid alien girls, and starship sans the mechs.
Looking forward to world building of this story. Will it be like Star Wars, BSG, or Star Trek? Or EVE Online?
Japs manga author and artist really need to brush up on their technical drawing skills with starship design and space station design. Stuff like Cowboy Bebop need to make a resurgence.

Users who are viewing this thread