Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero - Ch. 35 - Parking the S.S.Fortress and Departure

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully these ships unlike the Titanic have the [Unsinkable] trait applied to them, allowing you to taunt God by declaring them so.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh... hopefully he can still manually expire those tickets? That just sounds like a horrible idea making them have no end-date..
I'm sure he can just magically recall the tickets when needed and the people inside will probably just get magically kicked out of the ship lol.

Double-page supporter
Crusin' on a magic boat
Loaded with crazy people
It really sounded like a great idea --
An isekai harem on a magic boat.

With apologies to Trooper for borrowing the chorus from "Santa Maria". Every time I see this manga this song plays in the back of my head.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish he’d get a military vessel, like a battleship or something, but that’s not really with the vibe of the manga

hope he at least gets a civilian sub at some point

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish he’d get a military vessel, like a battleship or something, but that’s not really with the vibe of the manga

hope he at least gets a civilian sub at some point
I don’t remember if it was mentioned in the manga yet, or if it ever will be, but in the WN it was stated that military vessels were not allowed.

Dex-chan lover
This arc honestly just ruined this manga imo, was going well even as a merchant but helping some random hoes you met once with a whole war situation is so dumb and simpy especially right after saying you dont want to enter a war.

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting Girasole to give a fair compensation to MC. Them doing the puppy eyes to force MC to join the war pissed me off a lil bit. Just a lil bit, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Getting sillier by the day, but guilty pleasure have never been one for consistent quality, yeah?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait how everyone response to the new Ferry ship.

One note is that he issued unexpired ticket, which is kinda unexpected. If there bad soldiers want to exploit the ship, it would be something.

Even so, he could cancel the ship and abort everyone inside... So, no chance to exploit the opportunity then.

Dex-chan lover
Those tickets seem like a very, very dumb idea. Then again, he's a very, very dumb MC.

Surely you'd want to screen who has access to the boats? It's not like permission to board and permission to sail are separate, since it's been shown that Girasole can pilot MC's boats without being given additional separate user privileges.

Dex-chan lover
Since they can't really guaranted when to disembark, it is better if the ticket didn't expire until he unsummon it.

If the ship suddenly run into blockade and the people knows it is unsinkable, ram everything in their path for safety it is going to be PITA in long run.

People will constantly look for him or had hostage so he could produce unsinkable fleet.

Users who are viewing this thread