Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Exploring the Ferry and Stores

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

At least one other thing to sell apart from spices, though I doubt they will be that profitable.
Since the world doesnt habe things like shampoo you could sell to nobels for nice margins.

It was an ok chaoter, amazed onoy now are people thinking "Hmmmmm maybe he's not from this world" specially missing so much basic knowledge and having a skill.

Dex-chan lover
Now if he would buy this....
1645411086_WN22-DroneCadiz208R.jpg.webp

Dex-chan lover
You really telling me this ain't a Luxury Liner?
Well... As someone who traveled two cruise trips before, and searched a bit about ferry boats after the past few chapters, I can say that while a ferry is pretty big and can be quite luxurious, it does not compare to an actual cruise class ship.

Like, a ferry would be somewhere around 200 to 500 people while a luxury liner cruise can have hundreds of rooms, more than 10 floors and host more than 5000 people.
Even the average cruise hosts around 3000 people.

So while that ferry with capacity for 300+ people is very big and already amazing, a cruise would be, volume wise, more than 10 times bigger, possibly 20 times.

While a ferry is indeed a big boat, a cruise is closer to a whole resort floating on the water than just a huge boat.
63697973113fe1001834e572

Dex-chan lover
I never seen ship bigger than a ferry up close (only seen tankers from afar) but i would've react like a looney tunes character when MC finally bought a cruise liner that 10x bigger than that ferry and might as well named it S.S. Floating Mountain

Dex-chan lover
Why is that when selling something to nobles all MCs choose to sell shampoo. What about shampoo made it become the standard.
Cause it comes off as luxorious, sure we have many items they would but as a writer shampoo is a real easy one. Most writers forget though soap and the like existed for ages just not perfumed versions.

Dex-chan lover
The God of Creation is truly a capitalist; sells you a big-ass boat but still makes you pay for the snacks inside.
Probably so the MC can't just sit on the ship and chill for the rest of his life lol

Users who are viewing this thread